It can be a confusing and emotional time considering placing yourself or a relative into residential aged care – but as with many of life’s big decisions the best approach is to arm yourself with the facts and seek guidance from specialists.
Financial aspects are only one consideration when preparing for your care years. It is also important to consider your family needs and estate planning considerations as well as access to other government benefits and concessions.
With medical and emotional issues often at the forefront, seeking professional financial advice is often forgotten until it is too late. This difficult process can be made easier by understanding your options, getting the right advice and being prepared.
We can help!
Our Advisers are experienced and accredited specialists who can work with your family to assess all assets, income and eligible subsidies. We will go through all of your options to ensure care is affordable now and into the future.
In advising you on Aged Care we can:
- Provide advice on the affordability of care
- Explain facility costs – initial and ongoing daily charges including income tested fees and extra services
- Advise on the best way to pay the accommodation costs
- Provide investment advice to make your money last
- Ensure you understand the impact on Government benefits and estimates and make sure you claim everything you’re entitled to.
We will help you through the process and give you the peace of mind that you are on track
Call us at Boutique Advisers, where today’s decisions define your tomorrow.