Do you need a Loan?
Borrowing money for projects such as buying your first home, purchasing an investment property or subdividing an existing property can be more complex than many people imagine.
There are a lot of ‘home loan’ products available out there and they all have different details and attributes that suit specific needs.
Our job is simple! It’s to sit down with our clients, listen to what their financial plans are, and to select the best loans available to help them meet their goals.
- Are the interest rates you are paying on your debts too high?
- Have you quarantined your deductible debts from your non-deductible debts?
- Is your loan structured correctly with the right balance of fixed and variable rates?
- Do you pay Principal and Interest (P&I) or just interest only?
- Do you use or do you require an offset account?
It costs nothing to go through the review process and generally all we need is current loan balances, monthly payments and interest rates to complete the review.
We can then compile a report that will show a comparison of other lenders to see if it is worthwhile looking at refinancing to a better loan. We will show fees involved to give a true “bottom line” picture.
We do not charge any fees for our services and we can arrange loans at competitive rates, as good and sometimes better than what clients could get personally through a bank.
The types of loans we can assist with are:
- Home loans
- Car loans
- Reverse mortgages
- HP & leasing loans
- Investment loans
- Commercial development & construction finance
- Low doc loans
- Personal loans
- Bridging finance
- Commercial general finance
We can even set up credit cards and open bank accounts with some lenders.
Please contact Boutique Advisers to discuss how to proceed with the establishment of a new loan or a comprehensive lending review.